Misred apologizes to Zimbabweans...

Zimbabwean radio personality and social influencer, Samantha Musa, popularly known as MisRed eventually apologized after she said, “There’s a big disconnect between what’s going on the ground and what’s going on social media.”

In an interview with the Ghanaian radio Y1079FM, she said she thinks that there is a big disconnect between what’s going on the ground and what’s going on social media. However, Misred apologized after she came under fire for stating her opinion. 

"Dear fellow Zimbabweans, I do want to say, I am sorry I let us down. I am sorry that my words have caused pain and have resulted in so many of you feeling that I have let our cause down," she tweeted. 


 Social Media has been blowing up with mixed reactions towards Musa's interview.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$300 monthly payouts for a million households.

South African celebrities stand with Zimbabweans

ZBC records first COVID-19 case